So you want to build some valuable high PR back links to your blog or website via the top bookmarking sites?
Social bookmarks are one of the best ways to build up free authoritative high PR, DoFollow links back to your content.
In this tutorial I will will revealed the exact strategy I used to build free back links plus I will also share my 60 top social bookmarking sites with you.
Although there is a HUGE debate about whether or not Google still looks at PageRank, I personally believe this is still a worthwhile indicator to see how good the link juice will be from that site.
Why should I bookmark my content?
- Social bookmarks count as high quality back links to your website or content and can work towards increasing your position in the major search engines.
- Bookmarks can generate direct traffic and also help your content go viral online
- They increase your brand awareness
- It’s a great way to get your website or content indexed by search engines
- Social bookmarks also give your domain authority with the search engines
BEWARE – Before you start submitting your content to these sites you need to be careful that you won’t get penalized for spamming.
To download the PDF and Excel sheet for this tutorial, simple share this page below
Thank you for sharing this page 🙂
Below I have set out 2 simple rules I always stick to when social bookmarking.
- Share other website’s content
- Most of the top bookmarking sites are moderated and you run the risk of being banned if you over promote your own content
- It also increases your chance of having other users sharing your content as well.
- Spread your bookmarking out
- Over promoting your content even across multiple bookmarking sites can raise alarm bells with the search engines, you need to make the bookmarking look as natural as possible.
… Here’s the list!
|Top Bookmarking Sites||PageRank Score|
Wrapping it up …
I have given you the exact strategy I use to gain authoritative backlinks from the top bookmarking sites online.
Now social bookmarking can be a repetitive task but the valuable link juice you gain from them makes it worthwhile.
If you want to outsource this task, I would recommend you check out Fiverr.
I hope you found this post interesting and if you did please share it, on your social media profiles, forums or even your email list 😉 … all shares are appreciated and without them, I couldn’t help people like you make money online.
Please also let me know what you thought and give me feedback in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading 🙂